January 1, 2015
Happy New Year
I am reacquainting myself with all my current works in progress and worked a little on each of these today, some more than others!
1. Purple cable sweater from Craftsy class. Just needs sewing up and knit the neckband. (For me)
2. Rhinebeck sweater. Started the collar. Needs sleeves. (Me)
3. Green hat, Cousteau pattern. (Gift)
4. Purple slouchy hat, my pattern. (Gift)
5. Socks, plain vanilla with a couple of cables. Fish lips kiss heel. (Me)
6. Sock yarn blanket. (Me)
7. Bobbin lace ornament. Getting a head start on next Christmas! (Gift)
Can you believe while I was working on these I was planning several new projects? Yes, it’s true! I want to knit another baby sweater and would like to have some Orenburg lace on the needles. This weekend I have some tatting planned – my little tree needs a longer garland. It is going to be a good year!