April 11, 2012
Romanian Point Lace
I started crocheting the cord for Romanian Point Lace last year, but have only just gotten around to starting a project. I followed the tutorial here on ThreadHead’s blog and this is my first finished piece.
Overall I’m pretty happy with it. I can see some things I should have done better, but generally my tension was good. There are some stitches I like better than others. I used the six inner leaves as a sampler for trying different fillings. I like doing the pinwheels; they definitely got easier as they went along. My wheatears are bad, but I think I know what I did wrong.
I’m eager to start a new project already!